Friday, December 7, 2007

So You Think You Can Dance...baby edition

Well, Kainoah is at that point where she just has to dance when music comes on. The way babies dance is so friggin cute. Well here goes, maybe she has a chance to be a dancer when she grows up.




Sorry, this was with my cell phone. Once I find that special USB cable that goes into my camera these should be better.

Also I'm a little concerned that Keaghan strips down to his skivvys once he get's home. A typical day when we walk through the door has him out of his clothes in about 3.7 seconds. Hopefully this passes...

2 comments:

Jess and Broadie said...

All I have to say is, ROCK ON LITTLE BUDDIES!! Your kids are friggin cute!!!! And I Keaghan just likes his B-Day suit that you gave him, nothin wrong with that!!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.