Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Ladies...

After several minutes of deep thought about this subject, I've realized that I'm hopeless when it comes to talking to the ladies. If I see someone I'd like to talk to, I'll run through about 7394 situations in my head within the first glimpse of her. Then I usually tuck tail and run the other way. I know I shouldn't be such a puss about it and grow a pair, but that's easier said than done. Where I really get caught up is when I try to figure out what to say at first. Obviously there is, "Hi I'm Joey, what's your name?" But then after that? I am open to suggestions. Just hit me with it...


...so you're telling me there's a chance! YEAH! (Dumb and Dumber)

5 comments:

Steve and Jan said...

You're on your own here pal. I haven't a clue since I only have one to impress and she already married me. I stick my foot in my mouth there too often to give out tips (except what maybe not to say). Be yourself and smile a lot, listen and let them do the talking. (this will get me in trouble but the ladies always like to do the talking)

Anonymous said...

Just walk right up to her and give her a little butt squeeze. That will at least give you an idea if she is worth talking to or not. You could also try the butt slap method.

Matt

Switzer said...

JG Ive given you line after line over the years just use one of my recommendations like..."Who do you like better Steinbeck or Hemmingway?" or "Hi there sweet thang, I'm JG or as the ladies like to say, hey you behind the bushes!" These are sure to capture the hearts of fair LDS damsels.

Jess and Broadie said...

Just smile at her .... and see if she smiles back then go say hey .... keep it simple ... if she encourages talk then ask her out ... its not hard, whats the worst she can say .. no ... oh well! Good luck my friend!!

Jess and Broadie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.