Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Music

I love love love music music music. Most people know me as a sports fan, but I would choose music for sports anyday. There's no better spectator rush than going to a concert of a band you love, singing every single note with them, and sharing the joy of the other fans. That being said, there is a new website for music reviews. My friend Dan went to school with a full ride in music. He's a genius when it comes to the technical and theory side and more importantly, dumbs up his reviews for people like me, while also including the theory too. It's a great site, just started. If you like music at all, I HIGHLY recommend it. You'll find mostly unknown artists reviews. The website is www.thereviewist.com. He also did a review on one of my favorite bands Nickel Creek. So check it out, and most importantly, let him know what you think!

No comments: