Thursday, February 28, 2008

Grateful...

I didn't come up with this idea, I saw my Matt's Sara do this once and I always thought I should do it too. Just some things that I'm grateful for in no particular order. Before I get started, shouldn't it be spelled greatful instead of grateful?

My kids... I really couldn't imagine living without them. I can't understand how there are parents out there who just have kids and leave them. Their loss.

My faith... I really feel blessed to be able to feel the warmth and comfort of the Savior. Even now, where I'm far from being far from where I should be, I still feel close to the Lord and the Savior.

My career... I love the industry I work in, the type of work I do, the company I work for, and the people I work with. Not too many people can say that and really mean it. I used to jump from job to job looking for something more, well I've found it.

My family... I have parents, grandparents, a sister, and as weird as it sounds... ex in-laws, who help me out all the time. It's rough being a parent, let alone a "single parent." I can say that I'm not alone in what I'm doing which makes it easy for me.

My friends... I love my friends, old and new. Each have a different role in how they fit in my life, and I'm happy to know all of them.

My hobbies... Shooting, Mixed Martial Arts, Football, AWESOME. They're my escape. We all need one now and then.

I guess that's all that I can think of right now. Thanks for reading. Time for bed...oh yeah, new bed. I love it. Night.

1 comment:

sarawhat said...

YOUR Matt? :) I guess we can share him. Great list.