Friday, August 1, 2008

Books are great


So, I didn't post about it at all, but I read "The Host." I loved it. It was pretty slow, but I will for sure read it again. Thank you Rachel for letting me borrow it.

More importantly tomorrow marks the day that the 4th installment to the Twilight series comes out. I passed Barnes and Noble today to find a line a football field long to get wristbands. Wristbands! Basically these people are standing in line, just to get the opportunity to stand in line again tonight at midnight. Crazy crazy crazy.

To anyone who hasn't read any of these books, I highly recommend them. Again, I hadn't read any books since I was forced to read them in school, and I never really read those either. I loved the twilight series and finished it in 2 weeks. I read The Host in about 3 weeks.

Now I'm on to "The Hobbit." My fave movies are the Lord of the Rings trilogy so I'm starting with the Hobbit and will be on the the LOTR books. Yes, I'm a geek. I'm okay with it. I just have to thank my awesome girlfriend for introducing me to reading. I love it and can't believe I didn't do it before.

1 comment:

McKay and Kallie said...

I can't wait for football to start so you can put down those silly books and I can give you your man card back.