Monday, January 26, 2009

And another

I like lists. I frequently think about what I like better than what and why. I'll probably put quite a few lists on here, for no better reason than to have it somewhere that I can reference. With that said, here are my top ten favorite musical artists:

1. Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers/The Refreshments
2. Nickel Creek
3. Ben Harper
4. Jack Johnson
5. Muse
6. Dave Matthews Band
7. Incubus
8. O.A.R.
9. Maxwell
10. Better than Ezra

Close but no cigar: Coldplay, Anna Nalick, Joss Stone, Jason Mraz, Norah Jones, Paolo Nutini, Kalai, Amos Lee, A Fine Frenzy, Shiny Toy Guns, Death Cab for Cutie, Pearl Jam, Led Zepplin, The Doors, Elvis, Journey, Snoop Dogg, Jurassic 5, Kanye West, John Legend, Musiq Soulchild, Toni Tone Tony, Raphael Saadiq, Live, Bob Marley, Elliot Smith, Keane, Sarah Mclaughlin, Toad the Wet Sprocket, Paramore, Flyleaf, Creedence, Van Morrison, Aaliyah, Marvin Gaye, Barry White, Al Green, Josh Groban, Remy Shand, Sade, Chicago, Bon Jovi, Violent Femmes, Allison Krauss, Cindy Thompson, Deana Carter, Johnny Cash, Rascal Flatts, Alice in Chains, Coheed and Cambria, Foo Fighters, Linkin Park, Nirvana, Rage Against the Machine, Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots, System of a Down, Primus, Tool, Ugly Kid Joe, and so many others I just can't think of now. Yay

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Hey, I like your lists!! Keep them coming!

sarawhat said...

I"m so glad jack johnson is on your list. He's my favorite. Met him in Hawaii once. When are you guys coming out for a visit?

JoJo Gonzo said...

Well, we'll have to get the baby out first, then we can come visit. I want to terribly bad, so I'm going to make it happen.