Saturday, March 8, 2008

Bear Cubs, McDonald's, and Linkin Park

Well today my mom came over and took us to Sportsman's Warehouse to see some baby bear cubs. Well when we got there the line was just barely inside the store, and the cubs were all the way to the back of the store. We decided it wasn't worth the wait and went to McD's to get some breakfast.

Later on in the day my sis Ash got me some tickets to see Linkin Park. I love their music and was way excited to get them. I didn't want to go alone, I'm not brave enough, so I began the quest to get someone to go with me. Now I must smell so bad that it was coming through the phone, because I couldn't get anyone to go with me. I probably asked 20 people and everyone had other things they were doing. I suckered little Ariel to go with me and it was great. Coheed and Cambria opened for them and they were terrific. If you don't know them, look them up. They're awesome. Then LP came out and rocked the joint. They did a great job and kept me on my feet the whole time. Thanks to Ash for getting me the tickets, Lindsay for watching the baby, and Ariel for going with me.



1 comment:

Brittany said...

We went to see the baby bear cubs too! We went early so the line wasn't too bad. My brother-in-law would have killed for tickets to Linkin Park!
-Britt