Thursday, March 13, 2008

Rescue me!


For those who don't know, my baby's mama keeps the kids with her on Tuesday and Wednesday nights because she doesn't work the following days. Never fail I get a call one or both of those nights from Keaghan wanting to come "home" to be with daddy. It's almost like he wants me to come resuce him. I try not to give in, because this is her time with the kids. So last night I decided to go pick him up and just spend some time with him hanging out. I also was able to bribe him by telling him if he helped me clean my car, I'd give him a dollar and we could go to the store for a treat. After he earned his dollar we went to K-Mart and he picked out his bew fave treat...Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Whoever thought of combining chocolate and p.b. was a genius. Quick story, enjoy your day.

1 comment:

Steve and Jan said...

Where is the Spam to go with the Reeses?